Things that help me to set personal and professional goals for the following year…
Things that help me to set personal and professional goals for the following year:
- The wheel of life: Reviewing the last year, scoring myself, and then making a plan of development to move the needle in each category.
- My three words: Reviewing the last year and creating three words for 2021. This is the exercise that Chris Brogan hosts every year. Link in the comments.
- Values: Writing out my values and intentions for who I want to be in the year ahead.
- Reading list: What will I read in 2021 and what will my theme be?
- Stop doing list: A list of everything I want to do less of and stop doing altogether.
- Mentorship: Working with a few special people to help me see what isn’t obvious to me.
…and finally, making it easy to reference all this reflection and planning on a daily basis throughout the year.